‘Which form of glues sticks to (sticks) the best to areas? ' 3rd party Variables:
2. The brand of glue
5. The type of surface area
* The effectiveness of the glue
* Equivalent glue (one swipe)
* Equivalent time to dry
* Same person performing experiment
* Same time of day
2. Same amount of experiments
* Same Net Weight (21g)
* Same label of surfaces
* Same person timing (Jet)
5. Same as well as place of analysis
5. Same period of surface
Goal: To see which usually brands of glu stick the best to different type of surfaces. Speculation: ‘Bostik GluStik- Clear Glue' will keep the best to different type of areas because it is a well-known brand. Sort of Glues:
1 . Apply a small amount 5 centimeter of stuff (Bostik GluStik- Clear Glue) onto a twenty centimetre piece of real wood. 2 . Place another 20 or so centimetre piece of wood upon the initial piece of solid wood, five centimetres in. several. Wait three ten mins for the glue to dry.
some. Put the two pieces of real wood onto a table with the glue joint on the advantage of the desk. 5. Make use of a clamp to hold the real wood into place.
6. Hold a small container 5 centimeter in within the edges of one of the items of wood. several. Add marbles, one at a time, for ten second intervals, until the glue joint breaks. almost 8. Count just how many marbles are inside the bucket.
being unfaithful. Record your result.
10. Repeat three times.
11. Calculate the average with the marbles.
12. Repeat the experiment employing three other glues and two other surfaces (Styrofoam and Wood). 13. Review the effects.
Test 1| Bostik GluStik- Clear Glue| Marbig Glue Stick| UHU Stic Glue Stick| NO NAME| Wood| | | |
Styrofoam | | | |
Cardboard| | | |
Evaluation 2| Bostik GluStik- Obvious Glue| Marbig Glue Stick| UHU Stic Glue Stick| NO ...